The scope of implementation services related to the FileMaker platform covers activities from identifying the needs for creating business micro-applications, through designing the entire solution, integration with other systems, data import, testing, and support of end users.
The FileMaker Platform gives companies great opportunities to create their own applications on the basis of the Low Coder FileMaker platform. FileMaker will allow you to create your own tailored solutions supporting the company’s operations, e.g. in the area of document management, including: contracts, orders, quality documentation, financial and design documentation, etc.
We agree the entire implementation process with the client, adjusting him to the possibilities he has in terms of adaptation to changes, the possibility of engaging employees in change.
We are the representative of File Maker in Poland. Please contact us to purchase a license.
The scope of tasks related to the design of the application:
- Needs analysis
- Design the forms and reports
- Prototype apps
- Tests in a pre-production environment
- Configuration and adaptation to individual needs
The scope of tasks related to the implementation is agreed individually, however, the following tasks can be distinguished here:
- Preparation of an implementation plan
- Integration project
- Cleaning of archival data
- Archive data import
- Configuration of delivered systems
- Iterative implementation of changes taking into account internal constraints of the organization
- Support in contact with the system supplier
Applications developed by us based on the FileMaker platform:
- Support system for mounting floors and doors
- Document management system (contracts, project documents)
- System for invoice registration and integration with SALDEO
- System for financial analysis
- Integration with WordPress – Gravity Forms
- Project budgeting system
- System for the evaluation of positions
- Area measurement system using the FileMaker GO mobile application
- System for subcontractors’ billing
- A system for analyzing settlements with customers
- System for analyzing the financial liquidity of companies (overdue payments, sending notifications about unpaid invoices)
- Project documentation management system